Suppport is beautiful

A friend of mine, a BEEF friend, read something I put on Facebook and decided she loved it, so she wrote a blog which can be read here:  Mal The Beef Gal. The things I love about my BEEF friends are that no matter how far we live from each other we share so much and we are always there for one another. Whether it be moral support or knowledge about the industry, or simply life, you can always count on them!  Malorie and I have only met twice. The first was at the National Beef Ambassadors in California and she was "in charge".  At the contest she was in charge of the Junior contestant room.  She calmed us down before our consumer demos and interviews and gave us simple pointers. She was our mentor during the whole contest and she helped me more than she realizes! The second time I saw Malorie was at the NCBA (National Cattlemen's Beef Association) Convention in Tampa, Florida in front of the bathrooms.  We chatted about shrinky dink cattle jewelry and cattle of course!  Malorie is an important and busy person and I am truly thankful that I have gotten to know her!   She is just one example of  the many great BEEF friends whom I have met.  Many live across the country!  Malorie lives all the way in California! I have met most of these wonderful friends through the wonderful Beef Ambassador Program.  There are so many things I can say about the cattle industry!  I can talk about how awesome farmers are and how much they care about their animals and the environment.  I can talk about how valuable living on a farm has been to my life.   But this one thing sticks out in my mind--- This industry brings people together.  We are all a cohesive unit working towards common goals, supporting each other in any way we can in the process!  
Thank you Malorie!

Comments

Popular Posts