Fluffy Cows

Have you heard of THE Fluffy Cows?
   I have, well I actually knew about them long before they became famous!  Being a Beef Ambassador I love seeing all the hype but I don't want people to think "oh they are so cute, we can't eat them."  All animals are cute in a farmers eyes.  The fluffy cows just have that wow factor the media likes and I'm sort of glad.
  The only thing I want to say is that these fluffy cows, steers, or bulls are still providing safe, wholesome, nutritious BEEF. 
  Yes, fluffy cows are spoiled but when you actually think about it all animals that live on the family farm are! I spoil everything on my farm as do all my BEEF friends.  ALL beef cattle whether they were blessed with golden (I like black) locks or not spend the majority of their lives eating that lush green grass out back behind the house! 
Texas Tornado raised by Matt Lautner Cattle

Comments

Popular Posts