Tennessee 4-H Round Up

Ok, I am done with my summer adventures!
  I can now show y'all  my summer adventures and many pictures! The trip in the middle of the month was Round Up. It was held at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.  It is an excellent opportunity to share your 4-H project experiences with others.    In order to be able to attend you have to be accepted based on your project portfolio, which is basically a record book or your project. I got accepted in my project field: Beef.  We arrived on a Monday, interviewed with professors or industry leaders on Tuesday, Wednesday was the  College Tour, Thursday was a fun trip to Dollywood and Friday we returned  home! Short and sweet right?  Well, long enough for me to take lots of photos! The competition at round up is a lot of fun.  We are all judged on our interview and a small board showcasing our project.  But... That is not the reason I go!   Every single one of my competitors does a wonderful job and anyone of us could win each year.  So, I try not to stress over the competition.  My real love is networking with professors, industry leaders and friends.
 
Alexis from Polk Co. and myself going to our first 4-H party of the week

Emily and Hannah, both Loudon County girls


Project Day with all the BEEF kids looking sharp-  Goofing off!  What's New!



Add caption
The Beef Project  L-R  Me, Jacob and Emily

Left to Right:  Shannon, Jacob, Me and Tara

This picture of me and Emily is priceless with Will photo bombing perfectly

The Crew on our way home from the awards banquet. Emily won Senior Level II Beef!

Jared from Bledsoe County, I show cattle with him!

Cody from Loudon County, I also show with him.  He keeps us laughing

My roomie for the week!

Comments

  1. I Googled "4-H TN Round up" and pictures from your blog came up! I was surprised to google something and actually see pictures of someone I knew. :D
    Cool blog, Madison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts