BEEF Fixes Everything

As it sit here eating my Sonic onion rings, which are so very good.  I can't help but think how good a steak would be. Plus how much cheaper, yes cheaper, it would be.  I have been very busy with college applications, dual enrollment, all things cattle, and moms new dance studio.  With all these things going on we are rarely ever home at the same time.  All of our cars have a backseat with some sort of fast food or takeout and my whole truck is sorta littered.
  I was getting out of the shower a while back and felt how rough my legs were.  I thought it was from the winter and being dried out.  My sister makes this lotion which works miracles and i thought it would fix my bump on my legs, my rough elbows and the bumps on the backs of my arms.  It didn't.  At that same time I started fixing myself a New York strip or a rib eye steak every day for lunch and dinner.  I did this for a week but never really paid my bumps any attention until I felt my legs and they were as smooth as a babies bottom.  Guys BEEF IS THE ANSWER.   A couple times of eating god BEEF fats and my problems was virtually fixed.  Like, what even.  It was as simple as eating a freaking delicious,quick and easy steak!  All I would have with the BEEF was like a glass of water.  I say i was just to lazy to fix a side but in reality the steak filled me up.  Moral of story: BEEF is the Answer.

Comments

Popular Posts