Cattle Industry Convention 2015 PICTURES

In the airport I had to get creative on where to put my hat!

My hat even got its own seat!


ANCW, NCBA Member, BQA certified, itweet, I love cows. 

more escalator room was needed for Cattlemen College attendees! #investedinthefuture 

Aww man, I love a man in a hat.

Patti Buck, immediate past president of ANCW

Every social media person needs an external charger port


Christy from AL

So many passionate women I sat on the floor! 

I wore a skirt and flats, at a cattle event.  

The Briscoe museum,  i walked past this masterpiece to and from the convention center and my hotel.

I love seeing all the trucks...and the hats oh and the mustaches!


Darren Williams, Dean of Students for the Master of Beef Advocacy program.  

Mal the Beef Gal y'all!

You're boots are too clean when you can sit them on your bed.

a charger cord in the back of my name badge.  I'm a bit of a nerd!

This man was slick.  I would have bought his product!!

Horse carriage rides around downtown San Antonio 



Michelle Boyles NC and I enjoying an ANCW speaker!

Learning Parliamentary procedure the cool way with ANCW women!

BEEF and Cheesecake. Winner Winner Beef Dinner



Erin Morrison.  I met her at the 2014 beef ambassador contest when she got on the team but she was a NCBA intern this time around.

Jan Lyons, one of two WOMEN NCBA presidents.  This lady is a role model for me.

Karoline Rose of MT

Greg and Kendal Peterson of the Peterson Farm Brothers

Maddy Ruble, I first met her when she was on the National Beef Ambassador team in 2011

Rachel Purdy, I competed with her in 2011 when she was a junior and now she is on the NBAP team! 

Will Pohlam who i was also a junior with in 2011 and is now on the team and Tammi Didlot past ANCW president

Chandler Mulvaney was on the 2014 NBAP team

The steak dinner I earned after dealing with rush hour in the ATL airport 

And of course I had to have dessert.

You know you're at a cattle event when there are boot boxes lying around


I did a very Texan thing and had Whataburger

Even sold some BEEF jewelry which goes to a new ANCW website to further promote BEEF education.  

Comments

Popular Posts