Social Steaks

Today has been a whirlwind of an adventure.  I am rooming with two amazing ladies, whom I look up to for leadership and advice, Royalee Rhoads from MN and Bea Jai from AL.  We got up at 6 am this morning and kicked off our first meeting at 8.   It is now 7 pm and we are just winding down and contemplating going to supper!!
   We have had a long day of meetings.  Literally, we talked about policy, steaks, social media and online advocacy.   This post is short because I am exhausted and I have to write three press releases for the ANCW.  Tomorrow is a full day of Master Beef Advocacy 2.0 with Daren Williams and fellow advocates!  Looking forward to a day with so much information i might become a note taker!


You can keep track of me on Twitter @FarmerMadisonTN  

Comments

Popular Posts