All At Once!

Everything is still going on the farm! I haven't had time to sit down at the computer and write blogs (follow along on my Facebook page Madison's Farm Adventures for daily updates) but today was extra interesting!
  I knew we had the vet coming at noon and two buyers coming throughout the day.  I went down to the barn to wait with pop and the first buyer was there and BAM, 5 seconds later the second man pulled in! It was a little chaotic because I had to do it all by myself and quickly!  We are now down to just three calves in the lot at the barn!  And then I found a new baby calf while I was waiting on the vet.  The vet arrived shortly after I got in from the field and he was in and out before I could say hello!  On our farm I try to get things done efficiently and our customers in and out.






Comments

Popular Posts