Away From Home

     I was standing in line to get coffee when I received a text from the farm.  It was a picture of a little red heifer in the field who we want to keep and maybe show.  It made me think of yesterday when I was at the barn and nobody (the cows) knew who I was.  The next day I got another text from the farm with a picture of my dad mowing hay till 1 am and back up before 5 am so he could finish,  I was sad at first but then I remembered why I am doing this whole college thing.  I am doing this so I can give back to the agriculture community.  You will hear me say this a lot because it is so true.  At school the "Ag Campus" is my home away from home and although it hurts my heart to know my show heifers don't even recognize me it will all be worth it in the end.


I am going to write another blog about her because she is so unique!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts