Differing Opinions

     I went into my last class Biodiversity: Past, Present, and Future.  The professor, who I know I am going to enjoy having, is an environmentalist of sorts.  He believes to survive we have to co-mingle with the environment and organisms other than our selves and he said "We are failing greatly."    Coming from a farming background the environment is of the utmost importance to us.  We take pride in the fact we have farmed the same land for years and to do so takes close relationships with people like the NRCS and the EPA.   I cannot wait to embark on this journey of different views on some topics I hope to bring here, the margins of my notes already have "Blog Post..." scattered about.  It is going to be an excited semester here at The  University of Tennessee.

Comments

Popular Posts