The Next Level

The next level, the next level could be going to middle school for a elementary school kid or from high school to college or for me from the state show to a national show.  Tackling these things have prepared me for today, the big leagues.  Collegiate Livestock Judging is the next and coveted level for livestock kids and I am getting the chance to take part in it.  This year I am on the 2018 University of Tennessee Livestock Judging Team and will travel across the country doing what I love...judging!  I will use this unique opportunity to meet so many people and develop myself into a better lawyer!  The skills I will gain judging livestock will make me a more effective communicator, more poised in difficult/stressful situations, more comfortable with making decisions, and many other skills I am so excited to gain!
      As I write, I am in a hotel somewhere about 10 hours away from home in bed with my new best friend and teammate!  We are Denver bound to the North Western Stock Show and Rodeo to compete in our first contest as a team!
I will be updating on my Facebook page with photos so follow along!

Comments

Popular Posts