Time Flies By

WOW!  It has been a hot minute! My life has been busy with school, livestock judging, a new job, and farming!                                                                                                                                                   On the home front, we have seen a lot of change. I convinced my dad to lease more land to winter the herd on! Our "baby watch" is 4 for 4 females, I say females because one of those is a little girl! You read that right, I am going to be a big sister..again! And we are the proud owners of THREE dairy influenced cows, one of which calved a pretty little white heifer!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Three Amigo's soon to be Fabulous Four!
I am in need of topics y'all would like to hear more about!

Comments

Popular Posts