#BEYONDdone

So there's this new fad going around with food alternatives: meat and milk. 
 I am a communication minor at UT-Knoxville where I am taught daily that communication is key.  The problem is us as consumers are being manipulated using marketing done by major level marketing with an agenda, their agenda is not wrong.  We all deserve to have a choice. But, the way they are going about it....is all wrong.   Way back when, we called labeled our food.  Now I don't know why we called the color orange, orange but we did.  Which leads me to my issue with the labeling of almonds as milk or plants as beef and I'm not going down the cell-cultured "food."  Thankfully members of congress are taking action. 

Until bills like this pass, it is up to us, the consumer, to read and stay informed.  eat MEAT and drink your MILK.  Farmers like me want you to have a choice....and still choose the save wholesome nutritious food we produce for you. 

Comments

Popular Posts